Will's Vegan Continental 3.5cm Belt
- Handmade with Ecolabel certified vegan suede
- Square shape polished silver buckle
- 3.5cm width padded strap
- Handstitched details
- 100% vegan
- Ecological product
Measure around the waist band on your trousers where the belt will be positioned (not on top of any clothing). Try to order the size where you fall in the middle of the small and large measurement.
- Small: 73cm to 83cm / 28.5 inches to 32.5 inches
- Medium: 81cm to 91cm / 31.5 inches to 35.5 inches
- Large: 90cm to 100cm / 35 inches to 39 inches
Length of belts Total length of the belt excluding the buckle
- Small: 92.5cm / 36.5 inches
- Medium: 100.5cm / 39.5 inches
- Large: 110cm / 43.5 inches
- X Large: 120.5cm / 47.5 inches
Animal and human friendly shoes with high-street styles
Will’s Vegan Shoes is about getting the latest fashions out there at a fair prices, while not hurting animals or people in the process
The entire range is free of animal products while workers protected by European employment and safety law.
- Ethically made in Portugal under European Union employment, discrimination and health & safety law
- Presented in sustainable non treated paper and cardboard packaging
- Delivered to you through our eco friendly plastic free
Boots are certified by international organization Vegan Society.
The shoes are free from animal based ingredients. Will's not include: leather, fats, glues and pigments origin from animals.
Will's usees high quality vegan leathers and suedes to make footwear and accessories, you will find your purchase requires little attention to keep looking as good as new.
Will's product is easy to clean. Here are some general cleaning instructions:
- Vegan leather uppers Wipe down with warm water with a mild soap solution and a cloth or brush. To dry pad down with paper towels or a towel. Do not place too close to direct heat sources as this can damage the material. Polish can be used to bring out a shine and return colour. Any synthetic product should work just fine, apply as described in the instructions. It is recommended you test an inconspicuous area first.
- Vegan suede uppers Wait until dry then brush with a suede brush or something similar. For more extreme cases you can wipe down with warm water with a mild soap solution and a cloth or brush. To dry pad down with paper towels or a towel. Do not place too close to direct heat sources as this can damage the material. You should not expect water marks as the material does not mark or stain like conventional suede when it gets wet.
- Please do not apply waterproof or other protective treatments. This is because these treatments are not necessary and can mark and damage the materials. These treatments are not meant for vegan leather, they do not react well when applied and they do not react well when applied.